Lonestar Barns - Purchase of a Lonestar Barn followed by empty promises and poor business practices.

We purchased a Lonestar Barn "package" which included a four stall barn with raised center aisle, tack room with raised drop ceiling, and installation assembly to include stained and finished wood pine lumber for the barn walls.Phone calls were rarely returned.

Text messages were delayed and curt. Emails were also delayed to non existent. Construction was shoddy until we took over construction of the barn to quality standards at our expense for extra materials. We have yet to be reimbursed for failure to deliver materials for the drop ceiling and also failure to stain and finish the wood pine lumber which was supposed to be delivered as a finished material.

No calls are returned.

No emails are returned.I've included several pictures of their workmanship and their "company" location in Canyon Texas.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 7 Yes 7 0 No 0
Had the same issue 9 Yes 9
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 04, 2015 #1003633

did either of you get your money back?

j m

Oct 26, 2013 #733667 Prescott, Arizona

Original Poster.
I received a certified mail delivered refund check on October 25, 2013. I posted the same information to the Better Business Bureau the following day. At this point I am relieved to have gotten a refund for the few items that were not done. No further discussions or comments or clarifications are needed or desired. I am glad to put this whole experience behind me.

Oct 20, 2013 #731189

I may be of assistance to you as I'm going through the same thing right now. I can't say much more on here. Please email me at halaghh@hotmail.com.

Nick Brandson

Oct 20, 2013 #731107 Texas City, Texas

Mary, Mike, Debbie - At Lonestar Barns?
Any excuses, stories, and further reasons why this company continues to cheat honest trusting customers out of their hard earned money?

I'm still waiting for my refunds. Not holding my breath.

Jan 06, 2014 #769321 Agoura Hills, California

We are a law firm representing an individual who had a similar experience with Debbie Brown-Russell and Lonestar Barns. First, our client, when she complained about not getting a written contract, was told that Brown-Russell had a “sick mother.” Secondly, after learning about the “sick mother” excuse given to others, and demanding a refund, she was refused a complete refund. Please contact us at josburn@brownbrownklass.com.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lonestar Barns. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lonestar Barns.
Filing a new complaint about